Showing posts with label Group B. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Group B. Show all posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

100% Sure Match Prediction BAN vs OMN WC T20 6th Match 100% Sure Report

Bangladesh vs Oman T20 world cup 100% Match Prediction, ICC Mens T20 World Cup Today Match Prediction. 100% Sure  Report ICC Men's T20 World Cup-2021. ICC Mens T20 cup 6th Match Astrology Bangladesh vs Oman October 19, 2021 at 8.00 PM Match Dream11 Team Prophecy, Cricket Match prediction 100% sure Astrology World Cup T20 Fantasy Cricket Tips 100% match Prediction ball by ball who will win.This match playing at Al Amerat Cricket Ground full details, Results All you need to know Fantasy. Today 100% Sure Match Prediction.

Match Prediction Today All Updates
Who will win today Bangladesh vs Oman ball by ball?
- Contest Info : Toss Astrology
Dream 11 Tips: How to select dream11 team reports. Accordingly expert free astrology dream 11. Full Updates Predicted Playing XI. How to predict dream11 team.
How to predict dream11 team. 6th match

Today Prediction of Bangladesh vs Oman 6th Match ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021. Today’s match prediction of ICC Mens T20 World Cup 2021. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Who will win today’s match BAN vs OMN? WC T20 toss prediction. Live score with ball by ball prediction. Cricket toss prediction.  

100% Sure Match Prediction BAN vs OMN WC T20 6th Match
100% sure report

T20 world cup 2021 match prediction (BAN vs OMA): Bangladesh vs Oman dream11 team prediction of ICC T20 world cup 2021 today match. Bangladesh vs Oman who will win today? World t20 cup 2021 Group B 6th match fantasy cricket tips & cricket betting.

Access complete details regarding Bangladesh vs Oman match prediction, ICC T20 World Cup 2021 today match prediction, who will win today match, Fantasy Dream11 Tips by Raja Babu, T20 World Cup 2021 Dream11 Team Prediction, Check My Dream11 Team, BAN vs OMA PredictionBAN vs OMA Dream11 Team Prediction, Dream11 Prediction, Predicted Playing 11, Online Cricket Prediction, Cricket Betting Tips.

Bangladesh vs Oman Match Details :

  • Event: ICC T20 World Cup 2021
  • Match: 6th Match
  • Teams: Bangladesh vs Oman
  • Group: B
  • Date: 18th October 2021
  • Time: 19:30 IST, 19:00 PST, 14:00 GMT, 18:00 Local
  • Venue: Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amerat

Bangladesh vs Oman Preview :

Oman and Bangladesh will play 6th match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021 tournament in Group B on 17th October 2021. Al Amerat Cricket Ground (Ministry Turf 1), Al Amerat will host the match. The match will begin on 19:30 IST. Both teams are big teams in T20 world cup 2021. So far both teams have playing one match against each others in which Bangladesh beat Oman by 54 runs. Mahmudullah will be skipper of Bangladesh and Zeeshan Maqsood will be skipper for Scotland.

Oman beat Papua New Guinea by 10 wickets in first match and Scotland defeated to Bangladesh by 6 runs in 2nd match of ICC T20 world cup 2021. Zeeshan Maqsood man of the match against Papua New Guinea in first match and Chris Greaves man of the match in 2nd match against Bangladesh.

Oman Playing XI :

  • Jatinder Singh, Khawar Ali, Aqib Ilyas, Zeeshan Maqsood (c), Kashyap Prajapati, Naseem Khushi (wk), Mohammad Nadeem, Ayan Khan, Sandeep Goud, Kaleemullah, Bilal Khan.

Bangladesh Playing XI :

  • Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah (c), Nurul Hasan (wk), Mahedi Hasan, Mohammad Saifuddin, Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman.

Bangladesh vs Oman Head to Head in last 5 T20 matches :

So far both teams have playing one match against each others in which Bangladesh beat Oman by 54 runs.

OmanBangladeshTiedNo Result

Key Players of both teams :

1. Mahmudullah
2. Soumya Sarkar
3. Shakib Al Hasan
4. Nasum Ahmed
5. Mustafizur Rahman
1. Zeeshan Maqsood
2. Jatinder Singh
3. Khawar Ali
4. Bilal Khan
5. Kaleemullah

Bangladesh vs Oman Dream11 Team Prediction :

Today Match Dream11 Team Suggested Playing 11:

Captain: Zeeshan Maqsood

Vice Captain: Soumya Sarkar

Wicket Keepers: Nurul Hasan

Batsmen: Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar, Aqib Ilyas, Jatinder Singh

All Rounders: Shakib Al Hasan, Zeeshan Maqsood

Bowlers: Nasum Ahmed, Taskin Ahmed, Bilal Khan, Kaleemullah

Today Match Prediction-Bangladesh vs Oman Dream11 Team, T20 World Cup 2021, BAN vs OMA 6th Match Group B-Who Will Win

BAN vs OMA Today Match Weather Forecast :

Weather of Al Amerat will be sunny. Temperature will ranging between 27 to 35 degrees Celsius. The sky will be clear and there is no chance of rain forecast. Others details regarding weather are listed below:

Maximum temperature: 35°c
Minimum temperature: 27°c
Rain: 0%
Cloud: 0%
Humidity 52%
Wind speed: 12 km/h.

BAN vs OMA Today Match Pitch Report & Conditions :

The pitch at Al Amerat cricket ground is awesome. This pitch is very suitable for both batting and bowling. The team batting first will gain. This pitch will help the Spinners a lot. Expect to score a lot more runs on this pitch than playing first.

Venue Details and Facts :

Location: Al Amerat, Muscut
Country: Oman
Establish: 2012
Capacity: 3000
Owner: Oman Cricket Board
Operator: Oman Cricket
Ends Names: Al Amerat Eng, Pavilion End
Time Zone: UTC +04:00
Flood Lights: Yes

T20 Stats :

Total Matches played: 26
Won while playing first: 11
Won while playing second: 15
Average in 1st inning: 149

Bangladesh vs Oman Live Cricket Score :

18th October 2021T20 World Cup 20216th MatchScorecard

Winning Chances of Today Match :

Bangladesh is a strong team as compared to Oman. It is Expected that Bangladesh will win today match. Our predict to winning chances of Bangladesh vs Oman of today match is mentioned as under:

Bangladesh has a 60% chance to win this match and Oman has a 40% chances to win this match.

Bangladesh vs Oman Who Will Win Today Match :

Who Will Win today match Bangladesh vs Oman (BAN vs OMA) 6th Match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021
Toss= Oman
Who Will Win today match Bangladesh vs Oman (BAN vs OMA) 6th Match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021
Match= Bangladesh

BAN vs OMA Head to Head Records in T20 :

Total MatchesOman WonBangladesh WonTiedNR

Bangladesh vs Oman in Last 5 T20 Matches Stats :

oman cricket team logo Oman: W L W L Lbangladesh cricket team logo Bangladesh: L L L L W

Bangladesh vs Oman Fantasy Cricket Tips :

Who will win the toss – Oman
Who will win – Bangladesh
Top Batsmen of the match:
Bangladesh – Mohammad Naim, Soumya Sarkar
Oman – Aqib Ilyas, Jatinder Singh
Top Bowlers of the match:
Bangladesh – Nasum Ahmed, Mahedi Hasan
Oman – Zeeshan Maqsood, Bilal Khan
Most Sixes of the match:
Bangladesh – Mahmudullah
Oman – Jatinder Singh
Team Scores Batting first: Oman 150+, Bangladesh 160+
Man of the Match: Mahedi Hasan

Average first innings score :

156.00 (Last three matches played at the venue).
1st Batting Won: 2
2nd Batting Won: 1

Bangladesh T20 Squad List :

Mahmud Ullah (Captain), Mohammad Naim Sheikh, Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Afif Hossain, Nurul Hasan Sohan, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Taskin Ahmed, Shaif Uddin, Shamim Hossain.

Oman Squad List :

Zeeshan Maqsood (c), Aqib Ilyas, Jatinder Singh, Khawar Ali, Mohammad Nadeem, Ayaan Khan, Suraj Kumar, Sandeep Goud, Nester Dhamba, Kaleemullah, Bilal Khan, Naseem Khushi, Sufyan Mehmood, Fayyaz Butt, Khurram Nawaz Khan.

Bangladesh vs Oman 6th Match T20 World Cup 2021 Today Match Prediction is : Bangladesh win

You need 100% sure match prediction Join us our what'sapp 🙏🙏🙏

Clik Here

We give always true & perfect match prediction for all IPL T20 Matches.We have vert good confidence sources from to venue.

CRICLINESABC : Cricket match prediction 100% sure report Give daily Session, Lambi Pari, Fency. We have no affiliation with the cricket teams, tournaments or organizations displayed on this website. We claim no credit for any associated images posted on the site unless otherwise noted. Images are copyright to their respective owners.IPL 100% match prediction win tips.Criclinesabc today match prediction.

Name Of Cricket ÷ T10,T20,100 Balls and ODI League & International Men,Women All updates give this sait.CPL IPL Today 100% sure match prediction

Criclinesabc Today Cricket Match Report Available Ball By Ball Cricket Match Prediction 100 Sure

Name Of All :

IPL Today Match Prediction.

CPL Today Match Prediction.

PSL Today Match Prediction, 

BBL Today Match Prediction, 

BPL Today Match Prediction,

APL Today Match Prediction,

LPL Today Match Prediction, 

TNPL Today Match Prediction,

ECS T10 Today Match Prediction.

T20 Blast Today Match Prediction.

Abu Dhabi T10 Today Match Prediction.

100 Balls Men & Women Today Match Prediction,

Royal London One Day Cup Today Match Prediction.

International Men & Women Today Match Prediction.

ICC World Cup Men & Women Today Match prediction.

You Know 100% Sure Match Prediction Just Follow This Sait.

Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans Final Match Prediction 100% Sure - IPL 2023

Today Prediction of Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans Final match IPL 2023. Today match prediction for Indian Premier League 2023.  We a...